Jenna is a Chartered Legal Executive, having been admitted in 2012.
Jenna joined the firm in March 2016 and was promoted to Associate in April 2019. Jenna has a broad and varied litigation experience dealing with cases of substantial value and complexity for both private and commercial clients. Jenna specialises in general commercial and property litigation including the following:
- Contract disputes
- Debt recovery to include issue of court proceedings and enforcement methods
- Property disputes, including:
- Real property issues to include boundary disputes and rights of way
- Landlord and tenant disputes to include dilapidations claims, recovery of rent and service charge arrears and forfeiture proceedings
- Probate disputes
- Construction disputes acting for developers, contractors and employers
- Intellectual property disputes
- Professional negligence disputes
- Restorations of Companies to the Register
Jenna takes pride in her work and is often complimented on her methodical and efficient approach. She strives to deliver practical advice tailored to each client’s individual needs.
Whilst primarily dealing with contentious matters, Jenna recognises when settlement would be a more pragmatic and commercial solution for clients.
"I have found Jenna Ansell to be a highly skilled, competent professional when handling my litigation. Jenna gives comprehensive advice and explores all avenues, before agreeing on the most appropriate course of action. Jenna works carefully and diligently through complex cases and has been available to complete tasks at short notice. Not always evident in this line of work, Jenna possesses an intuitive understanding of both the client’s needs and the stress involved and mitigates these on many levels. Jenna has secured the best possible outcome and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her."
"Jenna Ansell…has excellent client focus, she is collaborative, extremely knowledgeable and great to work with."