Isadores is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Isadores may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company Details
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Appropriate details of what your matter entails
We will also provide your personal data to the credit reference agency TransUnion (formerly CallML and/or Callcredit) in order to comply with our statutory client identification and anti-money laundering obligations. TransUnion's Privacy Notice can be viewed on their website and provides further information about TransUnion and the way in which it will process your data.
What we do with the information we gather
We only require the details stated above to be captured if you choose to submit an enquiry via the Contact Us enquiry form.
We may use the information to improve our products and services and we may periodically send promotional emails relating to the services we provide which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission or unless required to provide our services to you, other than for the limited exceptions listed below:
- If we are required to do so by law or comply with the contractual obligations we are subject to;
- To protect and defend the rights of property of the Isadores;
- In urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety or vital interests of clients or the public; or
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary, these include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you consent to the information being used for direct marketing purposes. We will provide you with the details of any third parties with whom, and for what purposes, we may wish or need to share your personal data with and request your explicit consent to such processing of your personal data at that time.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Isadores, 54 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3JY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or you wish for such information to be erased or use of it to be restricted, please contact us. We will endeavour to deal with your request within one calendar month of receipt of the same.